This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
Over the last decade, we have studied the Law of Attraction and have read many books. Many people try using the Law of Attraction to attract their dream life, a love, or money. Whatever it is you want to attract in your life, you will need to understand how attracting your desired life works. We compiled 10 best law of attraction books for your ideal life.
1. The Secret by Rhonda ByrneThe Secret is a fantastic introduction to the Law of Attraction. It provides the base principles and reveals the secret of attracting the life you desire. This book provides testimonials from teachers who used the Law of Attraction to attract the life of their dreams.
In this book, you will learn the importance of having positive thoughts and how they create your reality. The Secret is a great place to start when manifesting your dream life. However, it is missing one key factor that you can discover in our second recommendation.
Jerry and Esther Hicks was originally a part of the book and film but later removed. Sometimes the whole truth doesn’t always make the sale, and the teachings of Abraham went beyond most people’s comprehension.
2. The Law of Attraction: The Basic Teachings of Abraham by Esther & Jerry HicksThe Basic Teachings of Abraham is right what the title states, basic. One thing we have realized over the years is that there are many of us who try too hard with using the Law of Attraction.
This energy must flow harmonious with your frequency and you CAN’T FORCE IT.
This book reveals how simple attracting your heart’s desires in life can be. But it is not just about thinking a happy thought and your life will be just peachy. There is more to it, and this book will help you build a strong foundation.
One thing we all need to remember is Law of Attraction is always working. So whether we like it, we are attracting like energy daily, good or bad. In this book, you will learn in simple terms how the Law of Attraction works.
3. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph MurphyThe Power of Your Subconscious Mind is by far one of our favorite books. As we mentioned in the above book that the Law of Attraction is always working, this book reveals how powerful the vibrational frequency in your mind is.
What you think about you will become. So it’s important to be careful of your thoughts and stand guard at the gates of your subconscious mind. You will learn techniques on how to attract anything you want in life, whether it’s wealth, health, love, happiness, or freedom.
Get ready to stress less, manifest your true desires, and boost your immunity! Grab your free preview to a new you!
You will learn more about how the subconscious mind works and how it can be remolded to match your desires.
We have read this book about three times, as it’s always a good reminder of the steps we should take to live our ideal life.
4. Money and The Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness by Esther & Jerry Hicks
Another great book is Money and The Law of Attraction by Esther & Jerry Hicks. This book gets more specific and provides great examples of what you need to do to attract what you are seeking.
As we mentioned before, many of us are trying to hard, and “Abraham” explains it in simpler terms to help us understand how to attract certain things we desire. You will learn the importance of focusing on what you want instead of what you don’t have.
Where your focus goes is where your energy will flow, making the Law of Attraction more powerful. Change your focus, and you will change your results. Great book.
5. Ask and It is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
Again, Abraham is going even further to explain how the Law of Attraction works in Ask and It is Given. One thing we do when we ask for something is we continually ask.
Every time you ask, there is resistance. This lack of faith causes your energy to match accordingly. This book reveals how you ask once and then you just know without a doubt that it is coming.
It’s your birthright to live the life of your dreams. This is a great book teaching you how to claim it.
6. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. WattlesThe Science of Getting Rich is the book to read. This is another book about controlling your thoughts to your advantage, specifically for money. But what is so great about it was the timeline.
Wattles wrote this book in 1910. So many people believe the law of attraction just came around overnight. But it has been around long before one can imagine. If you were to study ancient texts such as the Bible, you will find there is a correlation to belief, faith, and the power of our conversation.
This book explains how getting rich comes down to the laws of the universe.
Wallace teaches you how to focus on what you really desire with all your heart and believing without a doubt, those things will come. Again, controlling your thoughts is the key to achieving success.
7. Feeling Is The Secret by Neville GoddardFeeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard. This book provides a powerful explanation of how your feelings are connected when trying to attract your ideal life.
Neville Goddard makes the connection between your imagination and reality. He teaches you how to visualize your result while adding the feeling will amplify and provide results.
8. Law of Attraction Success Stories by Neville GoddardNeville Goddard’s Law of Attraction Success Stories comprises many success stories. This may be an oldie, but believe it or not, people were using the Law of Attraction back in the 1960s. These success stories will help motivate you and open your mind to strengthen your belief.
9. The Awakened Millionaire by Joe VitaleJoe Vitale’s, The Awakened Millionaire, debunks the beliefs that spirituality and money can’t go hand in hand. If you read The Secret, you should remember him as one of the teacher’s Rhonda Byrne included in her book. He teaches you how to wake up and find your true passion and make a difference. He also teaches you how you become wealthy with your passion.
10. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon HillThink and Grow Rich about 10 years ago, but it really never sank in until we read it again just last year.
It was amazing the difference in where our mindset was and where it is now. His teachings clicked, and it quickly became a study manual rather than a book. We reference this book often and have many notes and highlights. It is by far our most recommended book, but we believe you should really understand how the Law of Attraction really works before diving into this book.
There you have it, our 10 best law of attraction books for your ideal life. We believe these books have changed our lives for the better, and we are forever grateful we found and read them. Working on your mindset is crucial when using the law of attraction, and we believe reading is one key element you can do for improvement. We wish you the best of luck and if you have a favorite Law of Attraction book, list it in the comments.
Live Long & Prosper,
Brian & Danielle