This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
“Wherever you are, be there totally,”. Eckhart Tolle
Have you ever had a conversation with someone and you drift away thinking about your to-do list or something other than the conversation at hand?
You keep nodding your head as if you are listening. But you are not giving this person your undivided attention because you are checked out.
The same thing can happen when you are driving to work. Maybe you are on the phone, or you think about your busy schedule at work. Whether you realize it, your focus is not on the road. You have driven this route so many times it has become automatic. You are not behind the wheel of the car; Your subconscious mind is.
The point is, you have conditioned your body to function on autopilot through your life, and it is running the show.
Until you practice mindfulness thoughts, actions, and conversations, your life will never change. You will continue sleepwalking through your existence and miss out on the many blessings staring you right in your face…
Start Living Your Life in the Present Moment
Life can be tough, and it may have beaten you down to where you no longer have any passion left. The spark which once burned so bright when you were younger has faded away.
This may have caused you to settle for mediocracy. Worry sets in and keeps you from going after what is rightfully yours.
You can have or do anything your heart desires if you will take a leap of faith. But to do this, you must be ready to wake up and start living your life in the present moment. You must have more mindful thoughts and become conscious of your limiting beliefs.
Do you follow suit to what everyone else is doing?
Get ready to stress less, manifest your true desires, and boost your immunity! Grab your free preview to a new you!
Many of you are repeating the same daily routine and wonder why nothing is changing.
There is a burning desire deep within your soul to prosper, but fear is holding you back keeping you from rising to the top.
Fear Allows Growth
Fear of failing, fear of change, fear of resistance…
I hate to say this, but you will fail. You will face opposition. But on the other side of your failures is discovery and rewards far more significant than you can ever imagine.
You just got to have a reason for making the necessary changes. This reasoning must be so strong it reignites the light inside your spirit. When this happens, you will become unstoppable.
“Always hold fast to the present. Every situation, indeed every moment, is of infinite value, for it is the representative of a whole eternity.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
How do you do it?
You must learn how to change your perception of your reality because what you believe in your mind will trigger subconscious patterns and results.
But if you change the program, you can change your results.
How do you do this?
It begins with discipline. If you TRULY desire to have a better life, it will take some work on yourself and your mind. You must build your temple on a rock-solid foundation.
The best way to do this is by practicing mindfulness thoughts, mindfulness meditation, and visualizations.
Our brain has so much untapped potential, but it is limited by subconscious programming. This subconscious mind is like a massive data bank storing information from your thoughts, actions, the movies you watch, and the people you hang around with.
These habits that have been created by your environment can change. You can rewire your brain by having mindfulness thoughts and thinking new and improved ones. There are neurons in your brain, which will fire every time you think new thoughts.
By changing your thought patterns and becoming mindful of your negative thinking, you fire and wire new neural networks.
Being mindful will help you in a stressful situation by directing your focus off the problem and onto a solution. Every time you change the patterns of your old subconscious programs, you are remolding your brain through neuroplasticity.
The more you practice, the more the prefrontal cortex of your brain lights up, improving your mental clarity, and breaking your old habits.
This takes practice, and practice makes perfect. The more you do it, the better you get. But it will not be easy. You must have a reason for wanting to change.
Your Brain Wave Frequencies
There are five different brain waves that influence your state of being. By better understanding these different stages, you will be more likely to change your old limiting belief, which is keeping you from obtaining your hard-stricken goals.
The two most important ways to change your brain waves are by practicing meditation and mindfulness.
You all have the capability of rewriting your old story and creating a new one. You are the actor and writer of your reality. What you think about you will become…
The only thing holding you back is your limiting beliefs in your mind. These beliefs are like weeds in a garden that you will need to tend to.
When you learn how to change your brain waves, you can get past the analytical mind and have a direct path to the subconscious.
This is where you can plant seeds into the garden of this subconscious through repetitive autosuggestion.
When you rewire your brain, you will change your mind. This is how you change your results.
- Beta Waves operate between 14 to 40 Hz, and it is linked to your waking consciousness. Beta brain waves are essential to your productivity. At this state, you must become strong-willed and able to overcome your inner critic. Stay present or mindfulness throughout your day or you will fall back to your old subconscious program.
- Alpha Waves operate between 7.5 to 14 Hz and are related to deep relaxation. This is the point where you have access to your subconscious mind and can start rewriting your new program through autosuggestions. When in alpha, you can heighten your imagination, intuition, clarity, and creativity. The lower the brain waves, the better your connection to your inner being.
- Theta Waves operate between 4 to 7.5 Hz and is associated with the sleep state and light mediation. Theta frequencies are right before you fall off to sleep and is the perfect time for subconscious instructions. This is the point where you can visualize your new reality right before you slip off into the dream world. Right between alpha and theta is the best for visualizations and can be very beneficial to planting seeds and the renewal of your mind.
- Delta Waves operate between 0.5 to 4 Hz and connected to the dream world where you are in a deep sleep. This is where you are in the unconscious mind, and where lucid dreaming takes place. Not only must you be present in the waken state, but you must learn how to awaken in the dream state. Sounds crazy but there has been scientific research proven it is possible…
- Gamma waves operate above 40 Hz and are coupled to your insight. This is the highest state of brain waves. This is where you can get a high level of information in a flash of a second. When in gamma, there is an increased amount of neural activity going on? Not very many people reach this state of high vibrational frequency. This is where most monks, spiritual masters, and enlightened beings operate daily.
Stop Letting Other People Steal Your Dreams
By knowing you can change your brain by practicing mindfulness thoughts and meditation, you are more likely to break free from your old beliefs.
Too many of you have given up on living your dream life because someone told you it wasn’t possible.
Who are they to tell you this?
Is it because they tried and failed?
Most people dislike seeing people succeed in life. They would rather have you be miserable just like themselves. So, if you want to become a 6-figure blogger, then do it.
If you envision being able to work from anywhere in the world, then it is possible. Build the foundation in your mindset first and then start educating yourself on how to do it.
History has been made by those who took a chance on themselves. They did not care whether they would fail. They did it anyway, and they adapted and succeeded.
Find your reasoning, which fuels your actions to do whatever it takes. Keep working on your mindset by reading self-development books, practicing mindfulness thoughts, and meditation.
It’s time to wake up and start living life on your terms. Stop listening to all the naysayers and dream stealers. Take your life back and start making some changes in your daily routine.
You can have anything your heart desires if you will put some work into it. Remold your brain, renew your limiting beliefs in your mind, be patient, persistent, and watch the magic unfold before your very eyes.
“The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.” Paramahansa Yogananda
Live Long & Prosper,
Brian & Danielle
Here are some related posts about mindfulness and meditation: